Sooo, a lot has been going on, like bridal showers and family visits to Kansas with the Libick clan, but I'll post about that later. The real exciting news of the day is that Steve and I found an apartment to rent! :)
That was goal for the day, and we accomplished it! We ended up looking at a total of 7 complexes, and the last one suited us best. It's a one bedroom, one bathroom unit. We have a separate living and dining area, a nice kitchen with all the big appliances, cabinet space, and pantry, a coat closet, bathroom with a big counter and washer/dryer hook ups, a pretty good sized bedroom with a huuuuge walk in closet, and a little patio with a storage closet out there! It's about 775 square feet...one of the biggest one bedroom units we saw of the day. The complex is very nice, not too old, quiet with trees, and hidden back behind the street. Steve (and our belongings) move in on July 11th, which is exactly one week before the wedding! So, when I need to destress the week of the wedding, I'll just go to my NEW HOME and organize! :) This makes it all seem so much more real; we are very excited to have our own place!
Whooo, less than six weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment