Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bridal Portraits

Last week, on the night before I was to take my bridal portraits, we had an almost tornado here in North Texas. It rained all Wednesday night and into Thursday morning, so the ground was absolutely saturated. We had to reschedule my pictures. But, today was a BEAUTIFUL day to do them! There was some wind this morning, but sure did help keep the heat down! We went to Gainesville, to Paul's (Steve's roommate) house to shoot first. Paul and his dad own some airplanes, so we did some poses w/ the plane! It was amazing to take the pictures with the plane. We even did a special surprise shot that people will have to wait until the wedding to see! :) I think they're going to turn out GREAT! Then, we went over to TWU and took some shots with the trees, ponds, and in the Little Chapel in the Woods. I think those are going to turn out great too, very traditional!

It was soooooooo much fun to do that today! Having the dress on, with the jewelry, hair done, and make up felt so real. I looked like a bride! I can't wait for the wedding...I can't wait to show Steve the pictures. I can't wait to get dressed up and know it's all for him that day!

Yay, yay, yay...32 days!

No comments: