Day 203 -
Thankful for a good night's sleep. When you have so much on your mind and things that just won't let you rest, you are so thankful when you finally can. So grateful that the Lord gave my body rest and allowed me to sleep after a rough previous night.
Day 204 -
Thankful for Christian business owners. In a world where we are so focused on materialism and making a buck, it is so refreshing to still see business owners that care about people and morals. My father had this kind of business, and when you see places closing on Sundays or playing Christian music in their stores, it is so uplifting. I do thank God for these people. Their courage and stand for the Lord is something we should all strive for. I'm thankful they are planting seeds for others to hear of Christ.
Day 205 -
Thankful for the Christmaas store. :) I truly do believe that Christmas is one of the most wonderful and happiest times of the year. So, why not be thankful for a store that celebrates that all year long? The decorations and sounds of the season are all around...and the ultimate reason for the season in Christ's birth. It's a place I can't wait to go to when visiting Gatlinburg, TN. Why not be thankful for a store that makes you so happy?
Day 206 -
Thankful for a girls trip. So blessed with a second family where I can vacation with the girls - my sister, niece and mother-in-law. It was a fun getaway to Gatlinburg, TN and the Smoky Mountains. It's a great place to take in God's beautiful nature, shop, eat, and just take in the sites. I'm so thankful that I'm close enough to and loved enough to go on these trips with my husband's family, but him not have to be there to feel comfortable. It was a fun few days for girl time.
Day 207 -
Thankful to come home to my husband. I had a great trip, but there is no place like coming home to my husband. I love when he comes home to me, but the other way around is such a nice feeling. I'm always thankful for the closeness and intimacy we have when we have been a part for a few days.
Day 208 -
Thankful for girls lunch date with my family. My grandmother, two aunts, cousin, mom, and me always have a summer lunch date in July. It's a tradition we all look forward to. I'm so thankful for us to get together, laugh, and just spend time together as the women of the family. They are all important people in my life, and I'm just glad we are a family close enough to hang out together.
Day 209 -
Thankful for the Olympics. While many see the Olympics as boring or "just sports," it is so much more than that. In a world where there is fighting, political differences, and so much saddness, the Olympics symbolize a great unity. It brings our country together for a short time and brings the world together too. It's inspiring, unites those who view things differently, and is a source of pride. I'm thankful for this bright spot in a dark world.
Day 210 -
Thankful for my husband and father-in-law's willingness to do so much and work so hard around our new house. One of them doesn't even live here, but they have done so much to help make our house a home. I so appreciate their care and dedication to whatever needs to be done around here. I'm thankful for such handy men in my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment