Saturday, July 14, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, and 196

Day 191 -
Thankful for routine.  I am a creature of habit, so it was nice to get back into the swing of things on Monday with tutoring, laundry, and getting chores completed.  I was so glad for the day of normalcy and catching up with my husband.

Day 192 -
Thankful for unexpected surprises, when you think you have water class - then find out it's been canceled due to weather, and then you have a night to laugh and have fun with family at home.  :)

Day 193 -
Thankful for some fun in the sun.  Had a girls day with some of Mom's teacher friends out by the pool this day.  Fun time to enjoy the sun, the cool water, and chat with the ladies.

Day 194 -
Thankful for a hair cut.  Sometimes, as it has been before, it's the simple things that make us most happy.  Whenn my hair had gotten as long and the color had grown out as much as it had, a haircut was just what I needed to feel fresh again.  So thankful for the money to get my hair done and the friend I have made in my hair dresser.

Day 195 -
Thankful for internet and cable!  We finally got our internet and cable installed in the new house, and I didn't realize how thankful I am for those two (kind of...okay - very) material things.  I'm thankful for the communication and entertainment they provide and for the money we are blessed enough with to have both of these things.

Day 196 -
Thankful my niece is home from gymnastics camp and that she had a good time.  I'm very proud of her for being away from home for the past week.  I'm glad she learned so much, was able to make new friends, and is back home safe and sound.  Can't wait to see her tomorrow.  I'm thankful she has the chances to chase her dreams and pursue her passions.

No comments: