Day 200 -
Thankful for my marriage. On July 18th, Steve and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. It has been quite a ride since we said "I do." But, it's been full of the most joyous of moments, and I would never trade the past 3 years. My husband is my best friend, my support, my source of laughter, and my prayer warrior. He's amazing. I'm so thankful for our friendship, our love, and our Godly marriage. We keep the Lord and our love at the center of our marriage, and I'm just so thankful for God blessing me with this incredible partner. I know we have grown closer and learned so much in the past 3 years, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the adventure holds.
Day 201 -
Thankful for time with my teaching partner. So glad I got to spend some time with my great friend and teaching partner. It'd been a long time coming this summer, and we had so much fun gearing up for the school year. She's a great comic relief and friend to talk to. Fun afternoon!
Day 202 -
Thankful that God is in control, He knows the reasons, and He will be glorified. When horrible, unthinkable things happen in the world (like a shooting at a movie premiere in another state), we want to ask, "WHY?" But, you must find peace in the knowledge that God already knows why. And He knows the after-math. And He will be glorified through it all. He will use the people effected to help others, He will use this to bring people to Him. It's an awful and sickening event, but I'm thankful to know my God is bigger than it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment