Wednesday, July 18, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 197, 198, 199

Day 197 -
Thankful for the decorating talent of my sister (in-law).  Our house is starting to come together, getting decorated little by little.  And, a huge part of that is due to my amazing sister!  I'm so thankful for her decorating talent and the creativity she brings to every room and design she touches.  The walls and items she's done and picked out really compliment Steve and my's life.  It looks great, and I can't wait to get it all finished.  I'm so thankful for her help, guidance, and willingness to decorate! 

Day 198 -
Thankful for my sister!  Today is Sherri's birthday.  She is my source of laughter, friendship, confidence, learning, and love.  She's an amazing big sister and has welcomed me into her family long before Steve and I got married.  She really is a best friend, and we have nothing but fun together!  I'm so thankful for her guidance and just for...her!  She's got so much talent, common logic, and cares so much.  I hit the sister jack-pot, and I'm really thankful for her.

Day 199 -
Can you be thankful for arguements?  I guess that's kind of what I'm thankful for today.  Just because you usually learn something from them.  They stink, but you come out stronger for some reason...

No comments: