After subbing all week, I fell asleep rather early Friday night. But, I had to wake up early Saturday anyway. Steve and I went to breakfast Saturday morning, since I wouldn't see him the rest of the weekend because Ryann and I were going to Houston for Amanda's first bridal shower! We left Saturday around 11 and drove into Katy, since we were staying with Krista for the night. We had a good time getting to visit with the old roommate, go out to dinner, and just kick back with a movie. Sunday, Ryann and I went on into Houston to meet Amanda. I was soooooooooo stinkin' excited to see her! We talk every day, but it's so much better to see one of your best friends than to just talk to her online. She looked GREAT, every bit of the anxiously excited bride-to-be in just 7 little weeks! Her shower was a lot of fun, very cute. Yummy snacks/cake/punch, cute decorations, a picture frame for all of us to sign, and she got some great gifts! It made me want to run home for Steve and me to finish our registery so we can have our first shower!!! :) Can't wait! As short as our time was, Ryann and I had to get back in the car to drive the nearly 4 1/2 hours home. It was sad to leave my good friend, but I will be seeing her a lot between now and July! After many rounds of the alphabet game and seeing a 7 mile backup from shutting down southbound I-45, we made it home safe and sound!
A good weekend...all to lead up to another full week of the kiddos! But, The Bachelor comes on tonight...the finale...so nothing can rain on this parade we've all been waiting weeks for! :)
Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend:

No comments:
Post a Comment