Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

It FINALLY got here! SPRING BREAK! It was a much needed break from school and work for both Steve and me. It was amazing to have him home for 9 straight days! It never fails, though, that even 9 days didn't seem like enough time, as he had to pack up and go back to school. I do have to say that it was a great week, even though it flew by in every aspect.
We started the week out by taking our engagement pictures, as I previously posted about. :) We had a great time doing that!
Monday: We had a picnic at the park with Sherri and Kayla. It was a beautiful day and just fun to have some outside play time. I think us, Aunt, Aunt, and Uncle had almost more fun than the kid!









Steve and I concluded that afternoon by beginning our REGISTRY at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! It took us hours to get thru it all, but really was fun, and we didn't argue at all! He was very patient with my indecisiveness. :)

Tuesday: We registered and looked for bedding alllllll day!
Wednesday: Zoo day with Sherri, Janice, Clabe, and Kayla, while Steve fished with his dad.








Thursday: I went to the Coach outlet with Ryann Marie. Then, we finally found our bedding and did more registering!
Friday: Steve and I ran a couple of errands and then just enjoyed each other's company. Date night was this night, as well!
Saturday: Steve fished, I ran errands and had dinner with Ryann. This was good-bye night. Steve was going to spend Sunday with Paul. Amen to the last spring break to have to say good-bye at the end of the week!
I didn't do much relaxing over the week. Which is probably why I crashed yesterday for over 2 hours. It was a fun week; we got a lot accomplished! Is it sad that I'm now counting down until summer?!

No comments: