Sunday, December 23, 2012

365 Days of Thanks - Day 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, and 358

Day 352 -
Thankful for the resiliency of children.  Thankful for their innocence.  I was so blessed today that none of my students asked or mentioned last Friday's school tragedy in Conneticut.  I love how they can press forward without fear.

Day 353 -
Thankful for Evan passing his test and becoming a registered EMT!  Goooooooo, baby brother!  His hard work paid off, and the Lord has walked him through every step of this!  Bring on paramedic school!

Day 354 -
Thankful for good work news for Steve's parents.  My father in law is still employed, and my mother in law is changing her work and work schedule.  It is such a blessing of provision, stability, and positive changes for them and the family.  Definitely an answered prayer.

Day 355 -
Thankful for two successful knee replacement surgeries for my dad.  Both of his surgeries went smoothly, he is recovering as best he can, and I know God has His mighty hand on him for the pain and recovery process.  I'm thankful things have gone so great so far and thankful for the opportunity he has to live a long, healthy life.

Day 356 -
Thankful for Christmas break!  Made it through the first semester!  Half way done.  Bring on the much needed break!

Day 357 -
Thankful for sleeping in this morning!  I never sleep late and have lazy mornings, but it sure was nice and much needed today.  Thank you, Lord, for the chance to rest!

Day 358 -
Thankful for the Christmas sermon at church this morning.  Thankful for the words and reminders of Jesus being the reason for the season.

No comments: