Day 341 -
Thankful for the basic daily things and blessings I have. During this season, we hear so many stories of families hurting from loss, devestation, or hard times. So many ways to give during this time, so many ways to help out. I praise God that I, nor my friends and family, are in any of those situations right now. He has blessed us so richly. Even the most remote things I use or take for granted everyday, I'm reminded many don't have this time of year. Lord, thank you for taking care of us.
Day 342 -
Thankful for how my grandparents are giving us so much to be able to continue to make our house a home. Definitely thankful for free furniture and house necessities!
Day 343 -
Thankful for Christmas movies. These are some of my favorite movies ever. They bring such happiness, memories from my childhood, and Christmas spirit to any moment. I love the messages, the chances to believe in magic, and celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Day 344 -
Thankful for brother/sister Christmas shopping traditions continuing! It's always a fun time when Steve, Sherri, Evan, and I go out to finish last minute Christmas shopping. I'm so thankful that we all get along, as we're connected in so many ways. I am beyond grateful for our closeness as the "Quad Squad!"
Day 345 -
Thankful for a dinner at my grandparents' new home with the family. Just like old times when they lived here before. :) Thankful to let Steve experience a part of my childhood.
Day 346 -
Thankful for an evening of warm food, Christmas movies, and wrapping presents with my husband. Just the enjoyment of togetherness makes me feel so blessed.
Day 347 -
Thankful for Christmas cards. Another one of my favorite things about this time of year. It's so nice to receive a little holiday joy in the mailbox during this time. Everyone sharing their families, smiles, and holiday cheer. I know getting a Christmas cad always makes me smile, and I hope the ones we send spread the joy too.
Day 348 -
Thankful for my students' great Christmas program tonight. They did such a great job. Thankful to be able to support my students in their endeavors and that my family and friends support my students too. They are so cute!
Day 349 -
Thankful that God has chosen me to be a teacher. Thankful for the gift of children - their innocence, their joy, their worries that I can make better. Thankful for the compassion God has given me for my students. Thankful for the gift of each of them and teaching them each day. Lord, bless our children. Keep them from harm. They are precious in your sight.
Day 350 -
Thankful for haircuts. So fresh, so new. Just a nice way to relax and take pride in your looks without being materialistic. Thankful that I liked the new girl who did my hair too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment