Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Summer!

We are officially a whole week (plus a couple of days) into summer!!! So far my summer has consisted of staying up and sleeping in later than during the school year, lots of tv, lots of reading, soaking in some sunshine at Mom and Daddy's pool, a bit of shopping, and even a training session for school (already)! I think one of my favorite things about summer is the combination of not having to be somewhere, doing something at every minute of the day and being able to plan something for every minute of the day, if I so choose. :)

This summer will for sure be less chaotic than the last. Last summer was consumed with wedding planning, getting married, honey-mooning (which I so wouldn't be against doing again...haha), and job hunting. I, also, can rest assured this summer since I have gotten the official word that I'm staying in kindergarten at my school for this coming school year!

So, here's to you, summer! I'm sure it's going to be a good one! Here are some fun things that have already happened and that I'm looking forward to over the next couple of months!

June 4th: Little brother's high school graduation
June 5th: Little brother's high school graduation party
June 13th: Scentsy Party
June 15th: New language arts textbook training
June 18th: Toy Story 3
June 20th: Father's Day
June 25th: Thinking Maps training
June 30th: Eclipse
July 2nd: Leave for Virginia Beach
July 4th
July 6th: Happy Birthday, Mom
July 9th: Fly home from Virginia Beach
July 16th: Happy Birthday, Sherri
July 18th: Happy 1 Year Anniversary to me

I also plan on going to a Ranger's game, spending many days at the pool, going to the lake, more shopping, more reading, and just enjoying my time off!

No comments: