Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

A lot of bloggers out there are linking up to different sites with a "theme" entry for each day. While I like the entry ideas most of the time, I also don't want a million random people following my blog...not right now anyway. So, I will just copy and paste interesting blog entires instead of actually linking up. So, with that said - enjoy my five question Friday!

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Nope, probably not. While high school was a good experience for me and a much easier way of life (looking back), I love where I am in life right now - married to my high school sweetheart, working a job I love, living life. I definitely wouldn't want to go back to the drama and ways I used to think life was "complicated!"

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "More wishes.")
While I should be wishing for life-long health and happiness, right now - I'd probably be wishing for there to be a lot of kindergarteners to be registered for next school year and a house for hubby and me.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
I think Disney channel and Nick have become quite lame since I was a kid, but I catch myself sneaking a peek at Hannah Montana every now and then. It's more so old kid shows that I enjoy, such as Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, Sister Sister...but, I sure love me a handful of kid movies and books! :)

4. What is your beverage of choice?
Diet Coke.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Not stressing myself out and being a worry-wort. Man, if I could just make myself let things go, be laid back, and exhibit the faith I have...I'd be in good shape! (When you know how I can work on changing this, just let me know!)

No comments: