Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Oh, (No) Baby...Clothes!
Steve and I discussed long before we even got engaged how long we wanted to wait before we had kids (awhile, trust me). We are enjoying married life right now - getting to be together, the opportunities that we're being presented with, and the prospect of all to come. Buuuuut, when you get married, you can't help but know in the back of your mind that a family will come one day. And, when you see things that future family members (i.e. babies) couldn't live without, you must pick them up when you see them! Right?! It's never too early to have some cute things...and these just fit perfectly into our lives. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They totally fit into your lives!! And are very cute!
I will point out, though, that as much as I looove talkin' babies, it will go on record that you officially owned baby clothing before I did. :)
Post a Comment