Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update on Life

Hello, blogging world! I am back and hope to be much better about sharing stories and news than I have been in recent months. My last blog post was from November of 2009. Allow me to (briefly) catch you up on the happenings since then!
November 2009 - I celebrated my 23rd birthday, and the very next day, Steve and I flew to Orlando to visit Sherri at Disney World. This was my first time to Mickey's hometown, and we hadn't seen Sherri in over three months! We had a WONDERFUL time, seeing Disney World decorated for the holidays and getting a very personalized tour from our favorite Disney CP! We, then, celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in east Texas, and decorated for our very first Christmas together!












December 2009 - I completed my first semester of teaching, had a Christmas celebration with my family, and then took off to Virginia Beach, VA to have Christmas with Steve's grandparents. It was not our first Christmas together that I imagined, and was my first away from home, but it was a nice visit. From there, we left and headed back to Orlando to spend some family time before they packed Sherri up and brought her home! We, once again, enjoyed the parks and holiday decorations. Steve and I flew back to Texas to ring in our first new year together on the 31st.










January 2010 - Sherri arrived back in Texas on the 2nd, and we were (and still are) THRILLED to have her near us again! We celebrated a belated Christmas with the Libick side of the family, and on the 4th, I started back to work. In this month, Steve and I hit the six month mark of being married, and he had his 23rd birthday.

February 2010 - Our life finally started to slow down and re-adjust to normalcy during this month. We did spend a lot of quality time together and have a date night for our first married Valentine's Day. We also experienced a solid 12+ inches of SNOW in the middle of the month and thoroughly enjoyed the winter olympics.









All of this brings us to March. Spring break finally arrived, after a long awaiting. It's been so nice to have time off from school (and with Steve). And, with (a very sad) three days left of spring break, I shall be back soon to update you on our week full of spring break fun!

No comments: