Today is Evan, my younger brother's, 18th birthday. I can't believe how fast he has grown up! Even though I was just 5 at the time he was born, there are moments about the night that he was born that I still remember so vividly. I was SO excited to be up late, at the hospital, waiting for our new family member...until I saw him. I remember leaping into my dad's arms to go into the room to see him and immediately thinking that he was so ugly and dirty! Haha. He was an adorable kid and has turned into such a handsome young man. Even though I swore my parents loved him more, we had our fair share of fights growing up, and we're nearly 5 1/2 years a part in age...I could not love this kid more. I'm a proud big sister! He has truly become one of my best friends - he always makes me laugh, and I know he's there for me for any and everything. My prayer is for his potential to shine through and for our relationship to grow stronger each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE that pic of you and Evan!!! :)
Post a Comment