Thursday, February 5, 2009

Me...in a Nutshell

So, if you are on Facebook, you know that the "post 25 random things about yourself" note has been going around. I did it, tagged 25 new people, posted it, the whole shebang. Buuuut, I still have an hour until Grey's Anatomy comes on and didn't want to post another note on Facebook, so I am going to post another 25 facts about myself on my blog instead. Enjoy... :)

1. After Steve and I get married, I really want us to get a kitten.
2. My brother is 5 1/2 years younger than me, and he is growing up to be an incredible kid.
3. I never found the purpose of buying expensive clothes/shoes/bags until my soon to be sister-in-law got me hooked on Coach.
4. I am so stinkin' excited to have an official niece come July.
5. I watch way too much reality tv (i.e. The Bachelor, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars...)
6. When it's October, and we're still wearing shorts, I long for cold weather. When March rolls around, and I'm still in my winter coat, I feel that spring/summer can't get here fast enough.
7. I am a grammar freak. I get really annoyed with wrong capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
8. I am subbing this whole semester because I did not get a job. I really hate to sub.
9. I am a third generation Aggie and attended every home football game, except for my last semester when I was student teaching back at home but still made it back to Aggieland for two games and watched the rest on TV.
10. I absolutely hate math.
11. I would rather read books written for children than for adults.
12. I have recently become obsessed with the Twilight series books/movies...I, too, am in love with Edward Cullen.
13. My mother and I are extremely close.
14. I would rather do everything myself than enlist the help of other people.
15. I love grading papers.
16. I have slept with the same stuffed animal since I was 7 years old. I got the entire Berenstein Bear family in stuffed animals for that birthday, and Mama Bear has been on my bed every night since.
17. I wore braces for about 16 months in middle school.
18. I love reminiscing.
19. I wear my Aggie ring, my engagement ring, my watch, and either my necklace from Ireland or my necklace from Steve every day.
20. I hate thunderstorms and bad weather.
21. I have only dated one guy in my life...my adorable fiance. :)
22. I hate driving...I'd rather be a passenger than the driver any day.
23. I check my email at least like 8 times a day.
24. I love taking pictures...I document everything.
25. I have lived in the same house since I was 5 years old...for 17 years. And, no matter how old I am when it sells...I'll be sad for it to not be my house anymore.

Here are the other 25 things I posted on Facebook:
1. I am getting married to my best friend on July 18th!
2. I just graduated from Texas A&M this past December.
3. My passion is to be the best teacher to my future students and set the education world on fire.
4. My fiance and I met when we were just shy of 13 years old.
5. I lived with the same roommate every year of college.
6. I am an extremely sensitive person and can cry at the snap of a finger, but I sure don't take crap from people either.
7. I am extremely organized. I plan everything (days, weeks, months, years in advance), make to-do lists, and have a planner/calendar with me every day.
8. My grandpa has been on "Good Morning America."
9. I liked having 8 am classes in college because then my day would be over sooner.
10.I have one little brother and am so excited to have some sisters soon!
11.I was born and raised in Denton, TX and have never been outside of the United States.
12.If you watch "The Sound of Music" with me, I will quote every line and sing every song right along w/ Julie Andrews and the Vonn-Trapp children.
13.I am not a big fan of cake and will only eat a couple of bites before I'm full and feel I have had a sugar overload.
14.I drink one diet coke every day...and ones from Sonic always taste better.
15.Chinese food is a weakness of mine.
16.Stress seems to find me in all situations...or maybe I find it...and I'm on high blood pressure medication because of it.
17.My birthday is on Veteran's Day.
18.I loved George W. Bush (and Grandpa George).
19.I wish I had curly hair.
20.I am about to marry a pilot and have only been in an airplane about 4 times in my whole life.
21.I suffer from and hate the fear of the unknown.
22.I would wear a t-shirt and jeans any day of the week, but like to have an occasion to dress up for too.
23.I have broken my elbow.
24.I was seriously involved in choir and theatre in middle school, and that was one of the best times of my life.
25.I am a Christian and have been a member of the same church my entire life.

No comments: