Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love is All You Need

This was one of the most stressful weeks of my life. I subbed all five days this past week. I haven't been in the school 5 days a week since student teaching. I was in music for 3 of those 5 days...and it whips you having all six grade levels in one day and listening to the same singing each of those days. Plus, I was having a hard week when it came to missing Steve, and I felt like wedding things were going out of control...especially with getting all my bridesmaid dresses ordered and picking out a flower girl dress everyone agreed on. I was beyond grateful to see Friday afternoon at 3:00. And...45 minutes later, Steve was holding my hand, and I swear...my entire attitude and mood changed. I was happy, I was laughing, we were doing wedding stuff this weekend and things were good again.

All that being said - this was a great weekend to focus on loving my fiance, the reasons why I love him, why he loves me, and doing stuff to get started on our life together that is coming in just 5 months. Valentine's Day was not a huge affair for us. Sitting in his arms, spending time with him, and knowing he is the reason I can feel better and love was good enough for me. :)

I hope you had a good Valentine's Day and weekend full of love too.

No comments: