Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mrs. G!

Yesterday was one of my best friends, Mrs. G's birthday! She and I met our freshmen year of college in a learning community through the College of Education, at TAMU. Little did we know that it would turn into (what seems to be) a life long friendship! She is one of my sweetest friends - always ready to listen, give advice, make me laugh, and is soooo encouraging! While our visits (since she lives in Houston) are few and far between now, we talk on a regular basis, exchanging stories about our husbands, families, weekends, or classes at school. So, while I would have given a lot to celebrate with her yesterday, I am glad I got to see her a couple of weeks ago and have a mini birthday celebration then.

I love ya, A! Hope you had a super fantastic birthday! I'm so thankful for our friendship, and you mean more to me than you know! :)
































No comments: