Weekend? What's a weekend? Looking at the actual word, it is simply the end of a week. I guess no one ever said you had to relax on the weekend. Ha! I wish that was a mandated order! I haven't had a restful weekend in quite some time. So, yes - while my work weeks are "ending," my go-go-go lifestyle is not.
Two weeks ago and last Saturday, I attended a workshop for school. Was it mandatory? No. I just thought (at the time) what a great idea it'd be to actually learn some of this stuff. (I did walk out after both weeks with some good FREE resources and a $100 stipend!)
Yesterday was a bit more "relaxing" than my previous Saturdays. But, of course the Mister had to work, so - womp - we cannot get our schedules to match lately! So, since my fly-boy was at work, I spent the day with Sister. We did a bit of shopping and watched some of our favorite movies. Today, we went to my niece's gymnastics meet, had lunch, and FINALLY my man got home this afternoon. So, it was a nice weekend with my in-laws! :)
The next several weekends have their fair share of adventure waiting for me, though.
-Next weekend, one of my best friends is coming into town from Houston! I haven't seen her since March, and that's just been waaaaaaaaay too long! I'm very excited. I also have a small wedding to attend and am helping my other sister with a Scentsy party on Sunday!
-The next weekend we will (hopefully) be going to the state fair and stuffffing ourselves with fried foods...and then coming home to either die on the couch or walk it all off!
-So far - no plans for the following weekend, unless our fair date gets moved for some reason.
-Then, on the 31st, we will be going to the Alliance Air Show to see the BLUE ANGELS and other select aircraft.
-Then, it'll just be a short 2 weeks until my birthday weekend at DISNEY WORLD!
The following Saturday - I'm pretty sure I'll be crashing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment