Saturday, September 18, 2010

For We Need a Little Christmas...

Yes, I do realize it is only September 18th, but I have CHRISTMAS on the brain! It is, by far, my favorite time of year! I have always loved Christmas...the sights, the sounds, the feelings, the smells, the tastes. Decorating for Christmas has always been the thing I get up bright and early for the day after Thanksgiving. Christmas ornaments are something I could buy all year round. Christmas songs...well, those are songs that just always give you a happy feeling! And, Christmas trees...O, Christmas Tree! I love them...always have. Can't have Christmas without a beautifully decorated tree. The first thing I do when I get home during the Christmas holidays is turn on the tree lights, and they don't get turned off until I'm on my way to bed. I can't wait until we have a house...I want a 10 foot tree and would put one in every room if the Mister would let me! I am ready for cold weather, Christmas carols, shopping, and EVERYTHING that goes with the holidays! I absolutely love shopping for my friends and family. I try to put a lot of thought and effort into what I choose for my loved one's Christmas presents. I can't wait for the hot chocolate, the commercials, the movies (oh, how I love holiday movies), the songs, the decorating, all of it! :) So, thank you, Hallmark - for emailing me the sneak peek at the new ornaments (NOT including the ones I pre-purchased in July)! I'm avoiding Hobby Lobby and Garden Ridge at all costs, but looking at Christmas cards and ornaments online! I leave you with a picture from one of my favorite scenes from a Christmas movie. 98 days until Jesus' birthday! :)

No comments: