Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Year of Marital Bliss

One year ago, today, I walked down the aisle to my beaming husband-to-be, and Steve and I became man and wife. It was a beautiful day...one that still seems so fresh in my mind, but like ages ago at the same time. In honor of our first anniversary, I put together some photo collages that are some of my favorite memories from our wedding day. Enjoy!

I love you, Steve. You are an incredible husband, and the day I married you was the best of my life! Here's to 99 more years together!

On July 18th, two years ago, Steve actually proposed. So, while we are enjoying a celebration of the day we actually got married, we must also remember the night that started it all. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay!! Yours collages are so cute. =) Happy 1 year!!!