These have been a busy past couple of weeks for me. Steve started school last week, so even though he was back home this weekend, we said our last good-bye to the start of another semester. Thank GOODNESS it's the last time we have to do this. But, that didn't make it any easier facing reality that his schedule is about to pick up, he goes back to living with a roommate, has to balance school, flying, and me. We both cannot wait until this part of our lives is over. :) He is so ready to be finished with school.
Sub jobs finally started to pick up for me too. The first week back, not one job came up for me. This week, I subbed 4 out of the 5 work days. Annnnd, I was bored out of my mind the day I was at home. I have about six jobs lined up for between now and the start of February. I'm working my rear off to get more jobs to make moooooney for life after July! I just need prayers on finding a position for the fall. I'm hoping some talk will start in the next several weeks about openings.
On a completely other note, my WEDDING DRESS came in yesterday! It's been a long month of wondering when it would make its arrival. We went to pick it up and try it on yesterday. It was the first time I had it on in my size, all brand new and everything. It was so beautiful! I didn't want to take it off and just kept imagining Steve's face and reaction as he sees me walking down the aisle to become his wife. :) (Sometimes, I'm pretty sure I live in a fairy tale in my head.) Anyway, it was extremely excited to have it on and in my possession. Makes it all seem 100 times more real. And, today - we are exactly half way through our engagement. We have been engaged for six months and only have six more months until the big day! Yaaaay!
Oh, yeah - and hooray for three day weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment