Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Hmmm, I'd probably have to go with a baseball player. Not only is baseball my favorite sport, but I just think that when you stop and think about it they have the best all around body shape due to the many skills they have to acquire for the sport. :)

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I'm a PLANNER! I plan everything, in as far advance as I can. I planned my wedding for a year, I plan how I want to organize things, I make many to-do lists, I plan my future. What do I procrastinate on? You know - the normal things - like laundry, cleaning, and lesson plans. :)

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Diet! Regular coke is way too sugary for me. I'm a diet coke and diet Dr. Pepper girl. :)

4. What's your one "must have" for fall?
A comfy pair of jeans. :)

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
For drinks or if I'm looking for a variety of foods - Sonic. But, I can always eat at Whataburger...best fast food burgers and fries around!

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
Oh, definitely a pilot! How totally amazing is it for a guy to maneuver a piece of machinary like that in the air?! Good thing I'm married to one, great pilot! ;)








This is my husband actually flying this airplane. :)

7. Did you wear braces?
Yup, for about 14 months in 6th and 7th grades. Not so bad, but glad I don't have them anymore!

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Definitely a guy that's kind. Lucky for me, my husband is super sweet and super cute! :)

1 comment:

DO said...

I hope we are ready for first grade. The few classmates we did see were huge by comparison to J and seemed much less shy and more comfortable. I hope the new mrs. L is as good to my baby as you were! It was great to see you and I know J enjoyed it (in her own shy way...)