Monday, August 4, 2008

Just Starting Out

I've noticed that blogging has become popular among many of my friends. I enjoy reading about their lives so much, I decided it might be a good thing to let my own feelings out and share a little piece of me with the rest of the world.

My life has been so overwhelming lately. Within the past nearly 3 weeks, I have gotten engaged to the most wonderful man alive! I have also completed my last teacher certification exam, am gearing up to start student teaching, and have started to plan my wedding!

Being engaged has been a whirlwind. After just one week of being engaged, I felt like it had been a month. After being with Steve since I was about 13 years old, I had been longing for a proposal for what seemed like forever. When he did ask (on July 18th), it was perfect. It was a proposal that really incorporated our loves and so many aspects of our lives. It was a night I will remember forever, a night I relive in my mind so often. And, now...I am counting down until July 18, 2009 like crazy!

I really am in a good spot in my life right now. I'm trying so hard to just enjoy the ride...

No comments: